Thursday, March 22, 2012

Awards!

 

One of my new food blogger friends, Addicted to Recipes, has nominated me for The Versatile Blogger Award!! This is my first blogging award and I am very very honored and pleased :)
((I have now also been nominated by Cook Bake Share and Feed Your Soul! Def. check these gentlemen out! Thanks so much!!!))
So, what is the Versatile Blogger Award?  "It is a great way to introduce different bloggers to each other and to promote quality blogs that awardees and their readers may not have discovered otherwise."



If you are nominated, you’ve been awarded the Versatile Blogger Award.  Here are the rules:
  •  Thank the person who gave you this award.  So grateful to Addicted to Recipes!
  •  Include a link to their blog. Here it is again :)
  •  Next, select 15 blogs/bloggers that you’ve recently discovered or follow regularly. Please see below!
  •  Nominate those 15 bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award.
  •  Finally, tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself.  I've posted the 7 things below!
There are also a few add-on rules:
  • In the same post, include this set of rules. 
  • Inform each nominated blogger of their nomination by posting a comment on each of their blogs.  

My nominees (in no particular order) for the Versatile Blogger Award are:
  1. Kitchie Coo
  2. The Comfort of Cooking
  3. Magnolia 75: The Baking Lounge
  4. Whipped Baking
  5. I'm Cookin' In My Kitchen
  6. Hungry Couple
  7. Table for {7}
  8. Flourtrader
  9. Oh Cake
  10. Javelin Warrior's Cookin w/Luv
  11. Juanita's Cocina
  12. Life on Food
  13. The Girl in the Little Red Kitchen
  14. The German Foodie
  15. Cooking with Books
And, here are seven random things about me:
  1. I learned how to fish as soon as I was old enough to hold a pole.
  2. I want to have 5 children-I don't care how many people tell me that's crazy.
  3. I read the entire Little House on the Prairie series when I was in second grade
  4. When I was little I said I wanted to be a ballerina/movie-star/singer/princess. I obviously narrowed that down a bit.
  5. People are always shocked and marvel at me when they realize what small hands I have...then feet...and ears. I'm a small human being.
  6. I cannot watch scary movies. I don't care how un-scary you say it is, I will have nightmares (ah the irony that I have now been in two horror films :P)
  7. I really am awful at twitter. Sorry guys.
Another of my beloved food blog friends, The German Foodie, who I actually nominated above, nominated me for the Liebster award as well! 2 awards in one day! Woohoo! I didn't really have instructions for this so I decided to nominate 10 more bloggers:

  1. Part Time House Wife
  2. In Fine Balance
  3. Jaim's Kitchen
  4. Crostini and Chianti
  5. Magnolia Days
  6. An Italian cooking in the Midwest
  7. That Skinny Chick Can Bake!!!
  8. Hobby and More
  9. Lovely Pantry
  10. Crazy for Crust
Print Friendly and PDF
I love it when you try & want to share recipes you found here! Please just rewrite in your own words, use your own photos, & always link back to me! Thanks!

About Me

Search

Featured Post

Paleo Chocolate Chunk Blondies

Archives

Grab a Button!



Designed By:

Designed by MunchkinLand Designs --With elements by Hey Hey Designs
Kayle Blogna. Powered by Blogger.
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2013 • All Rights Reserved