Friday, March 30, 2012

Parmesan Panko Potatoes

I love alliteration, don't you? It's fabulous and fun to find fanciful foundries and....eh, I give up. Anyway.

Lent update: I haven't cheated yet! I have been keeping up not eating meat on Fridays-yayy!  Last week I was working and my supervisor took me to lunch-and I was tempted to eat steak. But Michael reminded me, it was Friday, so we actually changed restaurants and I ordered a pasta dish.
Success :)
In the meatless spirit, I have a potato dish to share today. It's a side, and a healthier alternative to french fries. They're pretty tasty-I hope you enjoy!

Parmesan Panko Potatoes

Adapted from a blog that has since been deleted, sad :(

Parmesan Panko Potatoes


Ingredients:
  • 3 Russet potatoes
  • 3 tbsp. olive oil
  • 1/4 cup panko breadcrumbs
  • 1/4 cup grated/shredded Parmesan cheese
  • garlic powder, pepper, and parsley to taste
Preparation:
  • Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
  • Clean and peel potatoes. Slice into 1/4 in. thickness (thinner=better). (FOR POTATOES. NOT GIRLS. SO...YEAH)
  • Place cut potatoes in a bowl, add olive oil, mix well.
  • Add panko, Parmesan, garlic, and pepper. Stir/mix well.
  • Spread potatoes onto a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
  • Bake 18-25 minutes.
  • Remove from oven and sprinkle with more Parmesan. Garnish with parsley.
Parmesan Panko Potatoes
Oh, what's that chicken? Never you mind about that yet. Good things come to those who wait :)

Print Friendly and PDF
I love it when you try & want to share recipes you found here! Please just rewrite in your own words, use your own photos, & always link back to me! Thanks!

About Me

Search

Featured Post

Paleo Chocolate Chunk Blondies

Archives

Grab a Button!



Designed By:

Designed by MunchkinLand Designs --With elements by Hey Hey Designs
Kayle Blogna. Powered by Blogger.
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2013 • All Rights Reserved