Saturday, May 18, 2013

Something Saturdays (5/18/13)

Hi you guysss! SO, I just wanted to give you a heads up that starting this coming Wednesday I'm gonna be like semi-MIA (there will still be posts, no worries!) I'm filming a movie for about a week and will be pretty darn busy with that, and I'm super excited but it's the first time I'm like "leaving" the bloggy stuff for such an extended period! So just know I still love you, ok? K. :)

Oh and I had a blast with my brother last week. It was so awesome having him here. And now he's all 21 and stuff *sigh* they grow up so fast.



Recent links bookmarked (visit my Pinterest for more)
Basil Pesto (Chocolate Chocolate and More)
Perfect. I need to make this ASAP.
Cookies and Cream Double Stuf Macarons (Picky Palate)
WHAAAAT?!
Hazelnut Praline Chocolate Cake (It's The Cookie Monster!)
Ummm best cake ever? Possiblyy.
Homemade Zesty Italian Dressing (Macaroni and Cheesecake)
I loooove that I can make this at home now!

Movies/TV Talk (assume there'll be spoilers)
--So, in addition to like a bunch of other shows, The New Normal has been canceled. Bummer--

Iron Man 3-Oh my God. SO GOOD. SO FUNNY!!! Tony Stark was at his best (especially when chilling out with a like 10 year old boy) and make sure to stay after the credits to see him and our old pal Mark Ruffalo/Hulk. Go see this movie. See it. It was way better than Iron Man 2 (and I'd even say funnier than 1-not better, just funnier). Love love loved it.

Once Upon A Time-what an emotional rollercoaster!! And we get to see the gang set out on a new adventure, setting us all up for Season 3 and Neal was found by Philip, Aurora, and Mulan! Woot! (Although aghh Neverland is not a good place for Henry, especially since the shadow/Peter Pan is looking for him, eeeesh)

How I Met Your Mother-ahhh like a bjillion cliff hangers! (Marshall and Lily should stay in NYC and Ted needs to stop moaning over Robin-they sucked as a couple. Also, I really hope that Barney and Robin do get married) BUT OMG WE SAW THE MOTHER! WE SAW HER FACE! WE HEARD HER TALK! She's perfect, I like her already :).

Game of Thrones- Dany is just...the best. I'm super bummed about Shea and Tyrion though, stupid arranged marriage to Sansa. *sigh*

Modern Family-There are no words for the hilarity of Phil and Haley dancing.

Law & Order:SVU-So this is the episode where it turns out it really was just a random homeless guy and there was nothing more to it...and the guest stars weren't the bad guys. Fascinating. Additionally, oh hey Astoria (where I live)!

The Office-Such a perfect way to end the series. I love knowing that (mostly) everyone is ok. Michael Scott has a family. Dwight & Angela are now married and happy. Pam and Jim are gonna ride off into the sunset (to Austin). Kelly & Ryan...skipped off into the sunset, leaving behind his son for Nelly to take. Etc etc etc :D

The Vampire Diaries-I miss Lexi, and Alaric, and I was gonna miss Jeremy but YAYYYYYYY HE'S BACKHE'SBACK HURRAY! Additionally, now I'm kinda liking Klaus/Caroline. And Matt/Rebecca. I still think Stefan and Elena should be together, but obviously that isn't happening now so oh well I suppose (it's not like I don't adore Damon, cuz I do), I'm unsure of how to feel about humanized Katherine, and just when I thought we'd finally hear more about the original of the Petrova doppelganger set nowww....Stefan's a doppelganger? Weird? And then the poor, heartbroken thing gets stuck in a chest in the ocean?? NOT OKAY.

Supernatural-Um..well...I am left with A LOT of questions.

The Big Bang Theory-if Season 1/2 of The Big Bang Theory taught us anything, it's that absence makes Penny's and Leonards hearts grow fonder, so I am soo looking forward to seeing the other side of their 3 month long separation! I'm bummed for Raj and Lucy (but maybe that'll work out) but YAY! Raj can finally talk to women!!

Instagram Lately (a few highlights from this week on Instagram)
Print Friendly and PDF
I love it when you try & want to share recipes you found here! Please just rewrite in your own words, use your own photos, & always link back to me! Thanks!

About Me

Search

Featured Post

Paleo Chocolate Chunk Blondies

Archives

Grab a Button!



Designed By:

Designed by MunchkinLand Designs --With elements by Hey Hey Designs
Kayle Blogna. Powered by Blogger.
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2013 • All Rights Reserved